Tuesday 17 March 2015

Interview with ChunHei

Got tagget by Lise and Anne :)


What is your name?
Park Haneul, though I use the nickname (stagename) ChunHei. 

What is your nationality/ethnicity?
I'm Korean.

When were you born/how old are you?
I am currently 23 years old and was born on 6th October.

What is your race (human/angel/demon/etc)?
Human

Are you single or taken? Who is your lover/crush?
Sadly I am currently single.

Are you straight/bi/trans/etc?
Straight

Favorite hobby?
Reading and making accessories.

Favorite food and drink?
I am not a picky eater and likes most food. My favorite drinks are water and pomegranate juice. 

Do you have a job?
I work as a model. 

What is your favorite animal?
Hmm...that is a very tough question. I like most cute animals. If I really have to pick a favorite it would probably be dogs.

What is your bad habit?
I have a sweet tooth... *blush*

What is your favorite hangout?
Anywhere that is relaxing and with a beautiful view.

Do you have a favorite holiday?
Christmas. 

Dolls (from other families) you'd like to meet?
Everyone!  

Would you briefly tell us your background?
Sure! I am born and raised in Seoul. My parents died when i was 18 and since then it was just me and my older brother. I started modelling when I was about 19. 

I tag:
Anne's Elsa Maria

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Annie - It is always lovely to get to know your dolls like this! :D

    ReplyDelete