Friday 6 February 2015

LR Seven arrives



My LittleRebel Seven head finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with her. She is so cute and beautiful! I am currently debating between a Classydoll 60Girl body and a Xagadoll 1/3 Girl Type B body for her. I still haven't found out what to call her ( I just know she is japanese). I have decided that she should have dark reddish-brown hair and most likely brown eyes and be dressed in Oshare Kei clothing. ;)

Her little box. It is very cute and stylish.

A cute little message from Kat <3

Here she is! Love her so very much! Can't wait to see her with faceup <3

A bit from the side :)

Her pretty profile! 

I have taken some resin comparison photos with her and my other dollies, that I will post in another post as soon as I can. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats! She's gonna be so lovely :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to let you know, I've tagged you on my lastest entry :) http://resinromance.blogspot.dk/2015/03/more-bjd-interviews-tagged-by-michelle.html

    ReplyDelete